Collection of Your Personal Information
Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
Blindo may collect your personal information:
- directly from you
- when you register your details on the website
- when you place an order via the website
- where you access and interact with the website.
- proceed with your order
The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, email address and other transaction and registration details. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information, goods or the service you may require, or to fulfil one or more other purposes of gathering your personal information.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You recognise and agree that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or additional purpose such as:
- to facilitate and process your order
- to carry out or respond to your requests
- to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you
- for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations
- to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes
- to include in a database compiled by Blindo or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services we think may interest to you
- to seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by Blindo;
- to provide offers that may be of interest to you; and
- to better understand your preferences.
Providing Personal Information About Another Person
You represent to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person, you are authorised to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information, and that they can gain access to that information;
Securing Your Personal Information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities. We take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.
Accuracy and Access to Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To assist us to do this, please provide us with the correct information and inform us if your details change.
Transmission of Your Data
While care is taken to protect your personal information on the website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email, as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your personal information, we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
Changes to our Policy