Blindo offer a two year warranty for all products starting from when the item is delivered this excludes wear and tear such as products that have been misused, lightening of colour or removed from its original location.
All claims must be assessed by Blindo, which involves the customer being responsible for the costs of the item being delivered to Blindo where the warranty claim will be evaluated. If the item is warrantable Blindo will replace or repair the item and deliver it back to as new.
Furthermore if the warrantable item has been discontinued within this timeframe the customer will be notified immediately and given alternate options of what Blindo can do for them.
Blindo do offer a Returns Policy based on the following terms and conditions.
Incorrect or faulty products
– If your order is incorrect or faulty you are required to email [email protected] with information regarding your original order, which would be accessible to you on email as it is sent, when you first place your order, and a photo of the incorrect or faulty item. Important: At no time will you be charged for returning the items, replacement or repair if the error made is on our end. Blindo will then be in touch with you via email or phone to provide you with a solid solution of how these items will be replaced and when. Please ensure that the return claim is submitted within two business days of delivery or Blindo has the authority to void your claim.
– All blinds are measured according to what you provide us however if the measurements happen to be inaccurate Blindo will offer you an exchange ONLY if the item is a readymade blind and in its original condition when first received and returned within 7 days of purchase with proof of payment. Please take note that personalized blinds will not be returned due to these specific products being custom made for you. If the readymade item is eligible for return the customer will be responsible for any costs that may incur to replace and deliver the product once again.
– Blindo is not liable for any costs or damage caused during installation whether intentional or not by the customer.
– No refund will occur if any of the Blindo products are modified outside of Blindo and damaged as a result. We are not responsible for any alterations or mishandling that may take place once delivered.
– Any replacement, repair and return of items (freight) will be charged to the customer. Only once we have received authorization by you will Blindo then manually debit the original credit card used when first ordered.
– If Blindo completes a repair we have the authority to charge the customer for both the labour and materials, which are used to complete this repair. The customer is also liable for any costs incurred in freight for the repairs, replacement, collection and return of any products, Blindo has authority to charge this to the customer once authorised and complete the customer’s request as it is required.
Please Note: This Returns Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of purchase for Blindo